1. To provide an organization of dahlia societies and common goals for Northwest dahlia hobbyists who row and exhibit dahlias.
2. To provide leadership in dahlia culture and improve through experiments and research the quality of exhibition, garden, and cut flower cultivators.
3. To educate and train dahlia judges through field experiences and workshops.
4. To support a trial garden with financial assistance and expertise.
5. To promote inter-society communication by proposing solutions for common problems.
6. To provide yearly publications dedicated to the latest advances in dahlia culture and dahlia news around the world.
7. To encourage the free exchange of new ideas and methods concerning dahlias and support such innovation as merited.
6343 Tracyton Blvd. NW
Bremerton, WA 98311